Today prostatitis is called the most common disease, with approximately 35-40% of men are directed to a urologist. Arises as a result of the inflammation of the prostate, which produce external and internal factors. Of the patients, especially, are interested in, is if the prostatitis and what to do to avoid the complications of this disease?
What is the prostate?
Prostatitis called inflammation of the prostate. Occur in the result of the weakening of the immunity, the introduction into the organism of the infection, hypothermia, stress, sedentary lifestyle, active or, on the contrary, irregular, and the sexual life.
The prostate gland or of the prostate gland is part of the male reproductive system. It lies at the base of the urethra. The size of the prostate can be compared to the size of a walnut. The main function of this organ – the elaboration of a secret, in charge of the activity of the sperm.
There are 4 types of diseases:
- Chronic bacterial.
- The chronic, not related to the development of the bacteria.
- Chronic asymptomatic.
The latter type is diagnosed less commonly and is characterized by an acute. The patient raises the temperature in the area of the pelvis, sharp pains, ejaculation becomes painful, the urine appears blood. When the patient needs urgent treatment, which basically requires you stay in the hospital.
All the other types of prostatitis are not clear of the manifestations, so the diagnosis is always easy. The main symptoms of chronic diseases of the species of the disease include:
- Abdominal pain (can be give back).
- The selection of the urethra (can be clear or purulent).
- Disorders of the sexual function.
- Increase in the frequency of urination.
Prostatitis can be asymptomatic and is diagnosed only on the basis of the results of the analysis. Experience he can be the man over 25 years old. After 35 years, the risk of its development increases considerably, while the 45-years of age, the likelihood that the diagnosis of prostatitis is around 50%. Therefore, in adulthood, each year it is necessary to undergo a medical examination with a urologist, who will help you to detect the disease at an early stage, and the time of starting the treatment.
The diagnosis of the disease
To determine the presence of prostatitis is capable of only the urologist. After the inspection, you can assign an additional examination:
- Physical examination – palpation of the prostate, during which it is possible to determine the state and size of the breast.
- Transrectal ultrasound.
- The analysis of the stroke or the secret of the prostate in the presence of leukocytes and bacteria.
- Clinical analysis of the urine, which can be detected proteins, leukocytes and bacteria.
- The analysis of the ejaculation.
We have written a detailed article, explaining how to make the delivery of the analysis of the ejaculate (semen analysis) and how to prepare for the procedure.
- Cytological analysis of urine.
- Bacteriological analysis of urine.
- The analysis of the protein level of PSA.
- Urodynamics study.
- Tsistoskopiya. To assign, it may be that only the existence of the indications, in the case of injury or during the preparation of the operation.
The treatment of prostatitis
Distinguish between conservative and surgical methods for the treatment of prostatitis. Conservative are:
- The use of medications.
- Prostate massage.
- Special exercises.
- Sanatorium treatment.
To the quick intervention of resort already then, when the disease is found in the running of the form and the tissue of the prostate is so cured, that it is unable to perform its basic functions.
The conservative treatment
The basis of the treatment of prostatitis is the reception of medications and physical therapy, including his most recent methodology. To get the maximum effect, it is recommended to use several methods of therapy in the complex.
The treatment of drug
How to cure prostatitis at any stage of its development, it can be said that only the doctor after the completion of the required tests and research. When the treatment of prostatitis always used drugs:
- Antibacterial drugs. His appointment is due to that in most of the cases, the cause of the disease becomes in the development of the bacterial microflora.
- Alpha-adrenergic blockers – a group of medicines used to relax muscles and bodies, directly in contact with the prostate (urethra, bladder). The methodology of its application is considered a new one, however, has already proven its effectiveness.
- Medications medications. The medicines are able to cut the pain and ease the inflammation. Must be taken simultaneously with antimicrobials.
- Medicine, able to resolve the stagnation in the tissues of the prostate.
- Improve microcirculation to help suppositories pain reliever.
- Restore the permeability of the capillaries help.
- When prostatitis can be assigned to hormonal medication.
For the treatment of prostatitis in men is a widely used therapy. To the doctor, the patient can visit:
- The magnetic therapy. The procedure aims to improve the cell power of the prostate, the removal of the decomposition products of the cells and the stimulation of the immunity local. Thanks to the appliances, to inflamed areas faster occurs the delivery of biocides, improves the supply of blood.
- Microwave-therapy contributes to the expansion of the capillaries and improves the nutrition of the tissues of the prostate.
- The electrical stimulation of low friction with the help of an electrode placed in the cavity of the urethra. As a result of breast appears to have been held in secret detention.
- The laser therapy contributes to the decrease of the viscosity of the blood, the dissolution of small thrombi.
- Vacuum therapy is applied simultaneously with the laser therapy. As a result of the process of improving the blood supply to the authority.
- For the treatment of prostatitis in men is used the ozone therapy. During the procedure, is inserted into the urethra, a fluid with a high content of ozone.
The scheme of treatment of prostatitis is set strictly for each individual patient.
Not so long ago in the list of procedures, which can cure the prostatitis, was presented the massage of the breast. Use it to relieve the stagnation phenomena in the authority, and to remove the products of exchange with the blood and the lymph. Used the massage after you resolve the acute process and the fight against pathogenic bacteria.
For its realization we used the finger, which is inserted into the rectum. Perform the massage must be the doctor. As an alternative, you can use a special massage with vibration, which combines the vibration with the laser action and the creation of a magnetic field. This procedure is used to enhance the absorption of nutrients to the authority and drainage of your ducts.
It is known that phytotherapy is an alternative to the use of medication in the treatment of many diseases. Is it possible to cure prostatitis with your help? Very often, for the improvement of the change processes in the prostate, doctors recommend the use of medicinal herbs (licorice, nettle, peony, plantain, st. john's wort, etc). All these plants contain a large amount of selenium and the zinc. However, they should only be used as an integral part of the therapy. As a general rule, the cooking of these herbs are used for baths.
We have prepared for you an article on the treatment of prostatitis remedies.
The introduction of stem cells
The disease, which has managed to pass to a chronic form, it can be cured by the introduction into the fabric of the authority of stem cells. Therefore, we can replace damaged cells in a healthy way.
Oriental medicine successfully used this technique over many centuries for the treatment of diseases. Carry out a procedure of this type can only specifically trained doctors. After exposure to certain points on the body, increases the blood supply to the prostate gland.
Excellent results showed the treatment of prostatitis with the help of leeches, which distinguish it from special substance, contribute to:
- The aclaracin of the blood.
- The lifting of the inflammation.
- The recovery of the microcirculation of the blood.
For the treatment of leeches lay in the area of the anus. Course of treatment of prostatitis this method consists of 5 sessions, a break between procedures should be 3 to 4 days.
The surgical treatment
In the initial phase of the prostate is curable. To do this, you use medications, physical therapy, etc, However, if the disease progresses for a prolonged period of time, resort to the quick intervention of:
- Resection of the prostate. When this part of the prostate can be removed.
- The prostatectomy. It's called the process of the complete removal of the prostate.
- Drainage of abscess. To the east of the breast is removed the pus.
The prevention of the
Who better to cure the prostatitis will tell the urologist after a study of a patient. But, as with any other disease, prostatitis is easier to prevent than to get rid of the effects of the disease. To do this, you must:
- Lead an active lifestyle. The regular practice of sports prevent stagnant phenomena in the area of the pelvis and improve the circulation of the blood. Good effect are: swimming, running athletic, dance, gym. To avoid power sports.
- Ensure adequate nutrition. It is worth to limit the number of fried, salt, fat, acute, marinated and smoked food. The base of the diet should be: fresh fruits and vegetables, fermented milk products, grains. It is important to follow the treatment of drinking water.