The treatment of the execution of prostatitis – as chronic and acute – is an event complex that requires in parallel the use of a number of different medications. Each case individually necessary form of the drug list, depending on the patient's clinical history, the evolution of the disease and a number of other important factors.
Types of prepared
The selection of low-cost, but effective drugs for prostatitis is based on the understanding of the causes of the disease and the characteristics of its manifestation, however, the key aspects of any list of medications should be considered antibiotics and anti-inflammatory. And, if the latter can be of a general nature, the therapy with antibiotics it is desirable to assign taking into account the opposition of a specific type of excitation, which are identified as a result of the analysis.
In addition, the therapy can be used as medications for the prostatitis, such as all kinds of antipyretics, analgesics, diuretics, alpha-blockers, anti-spasmodic, anti-androgens, and laxatives drugs.
To classify the modern drugs may not only incorrect, but also by the shape of the output:
- injection (injection): treatment of the inflammation of the prostate by injection will be justified, primarily, in the case of the state of the patient requires immediate stabilization. As a general rule, concentrated medication in the vial is diluted to obtain a solution, after which it will be prescribed to intramuscular or r iv infusion;
- candles: medications in the form of candles are relevant to perform the therapy planned chronic prostatitis or as a drug for the prevention of prostatitis. In some cases, a suppository is prescribed for the increase of the power, as well as material absorption in the mucosa of the intestine, offers the best of its penetration into the prostate tissue;
- the tablets and capsules: these process forms are the most common in the standard scheme of treatment of chronic or acute prostatitis. The tablet is easy to dose and convenient to take, therefore, the majority of antibiotics, anti-inflammatory and remedies against edema (alpha-blockers or inhibitors of the 5-alpha-reductase) is precisely of this form;
- instillation: it is not that often strictly to the method of treatment of prostatitis, the essence of which is the introduction of the solution of medication in the urethra or the bladder with the help of a special syringe. The main objective of the celebration of the instillation of the – the recovery of data from damaged mucosa, the destruction of pathogens in the intestinal flora and the suppression of inflammatory processes;
- microclysters: small cold enemas reduce local swelling, inflammation and pain in the prostate, while at the same time reduce the transport of medicines in their fabric. In the final stages of the therapy and after recovery can be carried out courses of mikroklizm with solutions based on plant products. If it is sufficient the duty of retention of liquids in the intestine of mucosa absorbs the nutrients;
- patches: skin patches, as microclysters, refer to the auxiliary measures in the treatment of the prostate, and the have in the body, but that supports effect, complementing full of pharmacotherapy.
When you select the pharmaceutical form of the drug must also be taken into account, in addition to the state of the patient, their own preferences. Some patients have trouble swallowing pills, while others are contraindicated in rectal suppositories due to the presence of inflammatory diseases within the anorectal area. A role played by factors such as the availability and cost of drugs – do not always have the opportunity to choose action and low cost of the medication of prostatitis, so that you should take less effective analogues.
The choice of antibiotics requires a selective approach, as it is important to choose the medicine, the great a certain type (or types) of pathogens pathogens inflammatory prostatitis. For doctors to study together, smears urethral, urine analysis, and samples from the prostate secret.
It is very convenient to use antibiotics antibiotics that have a bacteriostatic and bactericidal effect, so that a drug not only prevented the spread of the infection, but it destroys the dangerous micro-organisms.
The beta-lactam antibiotics, such as aminoglikozidam, it is preferred, to a lesser extent, despite the fact that they are cheap. Unlike the fluoroquinolones and makrolidov, they are characterized by the weakness of the ability to penetrate the prostate tissue and create necessary concentration of the active substance. Fluoroquinolones are powerful bactericidal drugs, markedly higher than this value, stop the multiplication of micro-organisms in the prepared
This group of tools is actively used, not only in the prostatitis, but also in the adenoma of the prostate, and its effectiveness is based on the blockade of alpha-adrenoceptor antagonist in order to avoid its contact with the norepinephrine and agonists. In consequence, the receptors in the vessels do not receive vasoconstrictor nerve signals, resulting in its expansion with the consequent improvement of the circulation of the blood.
It should be noted that in urology actively applied selective alpha1-blockers that act on the receptors in the tissues of the bladder, prostate and pacing urinary tract.
The reduction of the swelling of the tissues, not only improves the excretion of slag or waste liquids from the body, but also tones the entire uro-genital system male, helping to eliminate, among other things, of the helplessness and the reduction of the erection.
Prostatitis in men are cured with the use of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory methods (nsaids/nsaids), comply with the requirements of effectiveness, but at the same time, safe for the body. The task of these medications is suppression of the inflammatory process, which affected the prostate and, possibly, the seed of bubbles, bladder neck, and distal division of the urinary tract.
After the decline of the clinical expressivity of the inflammation of the prostate is observed the normalization of the patient's condition, which includes decreased body temperature, decreased swelling of the prostate, the removal of the obstruction of the urinary tract and the suppression of pain syndrome in the genital area.
The use of medication in the treatment of prostatitis only in the case of foreclosure, a chronicle of the evolution of the disease, in which antibiotics, alpha-blockers, and nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs are able to normalize violated the hormonal state.
In function of the goals that the patient can be appointed as the androgens increase the level of male hormones (testosterone) in the blood, such as estrogen, to decrease the production of dihydrotestosterone, which causes the disorganization of the tissues of the prostate.
All these medicines are dispensed strictly by the recipe and must be used only under the prescription of the doctor, as a delay or in the dosage may affect nocivamente the health of a patient.
Complicated the course of acute prostatitis was aggravated during the development of immunosuppression, which could be aggravated due to a number of antibiotics and other drugs. For this reason, the need arises to strengthen the resistance (resistance) of the body against the pathogenic microflora, which is done through immunostimulyatorov.
Do not forget that also contribute to strengthen immunity in the vitamins A, c and E, so that the experts recommend to actively consume products that contain these substances in large quantities.
Medications for pain medications, as a general rule, are necessary in the early stages of therapy, when the treatment has not managed functionally to improve the state of the prostate, so the patient experiences pain during urination, defecation, long on a hard surface or physical activity.
As a general rule, it is enough of pain through the force, adopted in accordance with the provisions of one to three times a day. These funds there are many structural analogues (generic drugs), and there are many Russian and foreign, however, the physicians are advised to give preference to the domestic production of painkillers, in order not to overpay for the brand.
The class of a muscle relaxant in urology agreed to assign antispasmodics – drugs that stimulate the relaxation of smooth muscle, is found in a state of spasm. This treatment is effective in the flow of the prostatitis, the person who called involuntary spasm of the muscles of the prostate and the entire floor of the pelvis.
Course the application of antispasmodics is redundant: it is enough to take in moderate doses during the first days or weeks of the total therapy. Also, you can not abuse the medication data, to avoid the risk of alterations of the function of the organs and systems of the body.
Vegetables drugs, of prostatitis, are more badami, published in the form of suppositories, capsules, or tablets. Among the places of extracts of plants that form the basis of such medications – the bark of the african plum, fruits by dragging (or dwarf) palm of the hand. A little less is used the extract of the prostate gland of the animals (cattle). There is also a group of medicines, such as homeopathic medicines for the treatment of inflammation of the prostate.
For the prevention of prostatitis
The warning of prostatitis requires, in the first place, a healthy lifestyle, including regular sexual activity. But to keep the tone you can apply of different medicines, as a general rule, it is of biologically active compounds of the herbal supplements. As well as the manufacturers of these the company of dietary supplements claim that their ability to help the weakening of libido, impotence, erectile dysfunction, and other disorders in the work android of the urinary system, caution is recommended when taken as prevention of funding of the prostatitis.